- Bart Preneel discusses ‘The Right To Be Forgotten’ in ‘heute konkret’ on Austrian tv (ORF).
- Marc Juarez has received the outstanding paper award for “Toward an Efficient Website Fingerprinting Defense” at the European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS) 2016. Congratulations!
- Professor Bart Preneel was interviewed on the Belgian radio station Radio 1 on 24th September 2016. You can listen to the interview here. “Heel veel mensen begrijpen niet dat ze tóch heel wat te verbergen hebben.” “A lot of people do not understand that they do have a lot to hide.”
- R. Peeters, and T. Pulls, “Balloon: A Forward-Secure Append-Only Persistent Authenticated Data Structure,” In 20th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2015), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9327, G. Pernul, P. Ryan, and E. Weippl (eds.), Springer-Verlag, pp. 622-641, 2015.
- S. Sinha Roy, K. Jarvinen, F. Vercauteren, V. Dimitrov, and I. Verbauwhede, “Modular Hardware Architecture for Somewhat Homomorphic Function Evaluation,” In Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems – CHES 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9293, T. Güneysu, and H. Handschuh (eds.), Springer-Verlag, 21 pages, 2015.
- O. Reparaz, B. Bilgin, B. Gierlichs, S. Nikova, and I. Verbauwhede, “Consolidating Masking Schemes,” In Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9215, R. Gennaro, and M. J. Robshaw (eds.), Springer-Verlag, pp. 764-783, 2015.
- N. Mouha, and A. Luykx, “Multi-Key Security: The Even-Mansour Construction Revisited,” In Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9215, R. Gennaro, and M. J. Robshaw (eds.), Springer-Verlag, pp. 209-223, 2015.
- G. Acar, B. Van Alsenoy, F. Piessens, C. Diaz, and B. Preneel, “Facebook Tracking Through Social Plug-ins,” Technical report prepared for the Belgian Privacy Commission, 24 pages, 2015.