- HIGHER EDUCATION TODAY on Computer Security and Privacy Bart Preneel and Gunes Acar being interviewed on Computer Security and Privacy for HIGHER EDUCATION TODAY
- Ingrid Verbauwhede receives prestigious ERC advanced grant ROB TV news item – KU Leuven Cosic wins 2 million EUR grant for research on making microchips more secure. As electronical devices become more and more connected to the internet, more secure microchips are crucial.
- PhD Begül Bilgin on Secure Devices in the quarterly magazine ‘GeniaaL’ Today, there are more Internet-connected things in the world than people. More than 26 billion devices are expected to be used by 2020 with utilisations in communication, payment, logistics, automation, smart devices and medical equipment. The wide availability of these devices used in both military and civil domains increases the importance of providing information security, ...
- R. Peeters, and T. Pulls, “Balloon: A Forward-Secure Append-Only Persistent Authenticated Data Structure,” In 20th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2015), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9327, G. Pernul, P. Ryan, and E. Weippl (eds.), Springer-Verlag, pp. 622-641, 2015.
- S. Sinha Roy, K. Jarvinen, F. Vercauteren, V. Dimitrov, and I. Verbauwhede, “Modular Hardware Architecture for Somewhat Homomorphic Function Evaluation,” In Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems – CHES 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9293, T. Güneysu, and H. Handschuh (eds.), Springer-Verlag, 21 pages, 2015.
- O. Reparaz, B. Bilgin, B. Gierlichs, S. Nikova, and I. Verbauwhede, “Consolidating Masking Schemes,” In Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9215, R. Gennaro, and M. J. Robshaw (eds.), Springer-Verlag, pp. 764-783, 2015.
- N. Mouha, and A. Luykx, “Multi-Key Security: The Even-Mansour Construction Revisited,” In Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9215, R. Gennaro, and M. J. Robshaw (eds.), Springer-Verlag, pp. 209-223, 2015.
- G. Acar, B. Van Alsenoy, F. Piessens, C. Diaz, and B. Preneel, “Facebook Tracking Through Social Plug-ins,” Technical report prepared for the Belgian Privacy Commission, 24 pages, 2015.